Project Details –The facility was leased to Severstal North America. Through
a Design/Build, Team/Construct delivery system, Slifco Electric provided
engineering value solutions to meet the tenant’s budget while maintaining
the project schedule for all electrical work associated with the renovation of
60,000 square feet in two Ford Land Development office buildings.
Electrical construction highlights:
- Design/Build delivery system
- Power and lighting systems renovation
- 430,000 of COMM-SCOPE CAT V-E cable for telecommunications and data
- 60,000-square-foot interior office electrical renovations and additions
- Installation and testing of 2,000 telephone and data drop locations.
- “Zero Lost Time Injuries”